Sunday, February 24, 2013

Today I am....an auntie!!!

I don't think I could start any other better way to my blog, than announcing the birth of Rory Jane Krout. Born Saturday February 23rd at 12:32pm. Right in front of my very eyes! God never ceases to amaze me, bringing me to my knees in utter adoration of Him and His everyday miracles. Being with and watching one of my bestest friends Sandy labor and give birth to her baby girl was incredible, I'm still elated and overwhelmed, being part of this family brings a deep joy and sense of belonging and I'm so thankful for and everyone of the Krouts. It's a God thing what can I say!!
When I had my first baby Molly my best friend Paola was there, breathing me through, holding my hand, and telling me how amazing I was. I knew she loved Molly quite like no other, but just knew. But now I know.... that feeling of seeing Rory grow from conception to be being birthed, there was an immediate connection, a love like no other, God is so beautiful he let me experience this feeling, let me be the Paola and show me first hand how it all felt. Yesterday I loved her more, because I now feel what she feels, and I will forever.
Rory Jane, welcome to this world, I love you ❤





1 comment:

  1. today i am .. thankful for you and your family.
    you're forever in our hearts and i'm so grateful for you! God handpicked us, you know? <3

    ReplyDelete