Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Today I Am....starting my new blog.

Today I am....... starting my new blog, something I have wanted to start and be able to keep up with! 
I am a food fanatic and this year have really been moved to move back to a very primal/paleo based way of eating. 
Along with changing the way I fueled my body came an urge to run, a crazy hunger to feel my body working, hurting and surging through pain...Yep weird I know!?!
I work full time, I lead an outreach team here in NWA and I love spending time with family and friends.
I love Jesus more than any words can express and try to wear Him daily.

We are now settled here in Arkansas, in the USA. We love it!
We moved here after Neil (my husband) was offered a job by Walmart, we instantly knew it was the path to follow. We knew it was going to be hard, stressful and overwhelming. What we didn't know is what really was waiting for us on the 'otherside of the pond'. We learnt to trust in Him completely.

We are thankful for everything we have and have not got....We have 4 healthy, beautiful children, they are polite, they are very loving, sometimes crazy, sometimes naughty, most of the time Hilarious, and all of the time...MINE! 

Molly is intellegent, creative, positive , beautiful, talented and kind.

Elizabeth is a primadonna(when I'm not looking), intelligent, generous, talkative, beautiful and the 'cocky' one.

Grace, her name says it all. She is our miracle, a gift from God, she is shy, moody,cute, loving and so very pretty.
Max our boy! He is all a boy should be (when others are looking), when its just us, he's a huggle monster, affectionate, sweet,handsome and so,so kissable.

Neil, head of the house-My husband, the love of my life, MY BEST FRIEND!

And Maggie, our adorable yellow lab.


Enjoy, as I try to Blog our way through our little, yet blessed life, trying to be healthy, fit, loving, a good friend, a great daughter, a patient mother and of course a Clean, Lean Mommy machine!!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment